Angela Kempf is a Denver-based writer and editor whose personal finance, political, and health writings have been published on a number of notable online publications. She enjoys B movies, yoga, traveling, and puns. When she’s not reading or writing, she’s usually on the hunt for the best tacos in town.
Logo design by Scott Gross (@12dozen)
- Shamelessly Buying Sex Toys in a Stigma-Filled WorldSex toy stigma has been around for as long as sex toys have. Even though the first dildos on record date back 32,000 years, our notions of sexual pleasure have not advanced much. Pleasure for pleasure’s sake hasn’t become normalized—yet. However, there is nothing shameful about owning a sex toy. It’s an empowering experience to take pleasure into your own hands.
- 7 Types of Vibrators for Self-PleasureSex tech has developed to the point where vibrators abound for every size, shape, and interest. So, how do you select the best vibrators for you?
- The Best Neighborhoods in DenverIf you need a home base for skiing adventures, a rapidly growing metropolis to fuel your career and a city that has nature, sports and nightlife, Denver checks all the boxes.
- 10 Things to Know About Living in DenverDenver used to be a well-kept secret, but now people are flocking from all corners of the country to live in the Centennial State’s capital. Ranked No. 2 on U.S. News and World Report’s list of best places to live, the word is officially out about Denver. With the mountains in view, skiing right around the corner, sunny weather and a burgeoning food scene, choosing to move to Denver is easier than ever.
- Body-Safe Sex Toys: What You Need to KnowIf you don’t know the difference between body-safe sex toys and toxic sex toys, you’re not alone. Since our culture unfortunately shies away from topics of sexual pleasure, it’s not something you’re likely to hear about on the news or even during your nightly ritual of doomscrolling through the headlines. Body-safe sex toys are essential because the only reaction you want from your toy is a pleasurable one. A little bit of information can go a long way toward keeping your sex toy selection safe and fun. So, how do you choose a sex toy made from body-safe materials without first getting a degree in chemistry? Follow these simple tips.
- Moving to Denver: Everything You Need to KnowAn attractive metropolis in the middle of the great outdoors, Denver is a dream moving destination for many people. From nature-loving free spirits to burgeoning artists to tech-savvy entrepreneurs, the city has something for everyone. Find out why more people are moving to Denver and which neighborhood would be a good fit for you.
- For me, it’s Personalized Protein or Nothing.If you’re busy like me, you already know that very few hacks help add minutes to your day. And, if you’re busy like me, you can’t afford to have a nutritionally off day. What does help is knowing I have my personalized protein from Buddy. It’s one less thing I have to think about because Buddy already thought of everything.
- Custom Protein Powder is Growing in PopularityAt Buddy, we’re all on team protein. The benefits of protein are ubiquitous; in fact, you’d be hard-pressed to find a diet that doesn’t focus on the almighty protein. Ensuring that you get enough without going overboard can be complicated, especially if you don’t have a custom platform that does the math for you.
- Crush WallsAll over Denver, you can find a crowd of people soaking up the last of the summer sun, from people lingering over picnics at Wash Park to hikers exploring the foothills. But CRUSH WALLS is the one spot where you can watch art happen in real time while enjoying outdoor cocktails and some of the city’s trendiest shops and galleries.
- Personalized Vitamin Shot: What It Is and Why You Need ItIn general, there are two types of people who read nutrition blogs: those fully committed to their health and wellness, and, okay, wait, maybe there’s just the one. So, we’re assuming you’re committed to finding dietary products that provide all the essential vitamins your body needs. And if that’s the case, Buddy can concoct a personalized vitamin shot that will complete your health regimen.
- The Buds of Buddy, and Their Favorite BoostsAs you might have imagined, we’re a pretty tight-knit group here at Buddy. You might say we’re buds, but we prefer to call ourselves the Buds of Buddy. And what brought us together, you ask? Our shared love of customized nutrition products that are delivered right to our doorstep, of course. But that’s what we have in common. Where we differ is in which ingredients, we get the most out of, because that depends on our individual lifestyles. So, below, the buds of Buddy reveal our favorite boosts.
- The 25 Most Popular Apartments in DenverIf you’re considering a move to Denver, you’re in good company. Denver ranked fifth for population growth in a recent survey, perhaps because it consistently rates as one of the best cities to live in the U.S. With the mountains in view, skiing right around the corner, sunny weather and a burgeoning food scene, choosing to move to Denver is easier than ever.
- Top 10 Reasons Buddy Wellness Shots Are Better Than VitaminsNutrition comes in all shapes and sizes. And over the years, nutrition has fallen prey to gimmicks, fads, and even—shudder—extremism. Sometimes it can be hard to know which health concepts will stand the test of time and which vitamins can help you reach your health goals sustainably. That’s where Buddy comes in. Custom vitamins are better than vitamins, and we have ten reasons you’re going to want to try them.
- Have it Your Way: From Custom Vitamins to Custom Everything ElseHere at Buddy, we don’t just love custom vitamins and wellness shots, we love custom everything. Below are some of our favorite products that prove we’re already living in the future.
- A Personalized Wellness Shot May Just Change Your LifeQuestion: when you wake up in the morning, do you put on one-size-fits-all clothes? And then, later, at a restaurant, do you ask the server for “one meal, please?” When you’re at the coffee shop, do you ask the barista for what everyone else is having? Probably not; at least, I hope not. Your choices reflect your lifestyle, your goals, and your personality. They reflect YOU. Your nutrition should, too!